Are your vacations in September? Don’t know where to go? Renting a house in Nerja is the best option and in this post we will tell you why.
Nerja will become your favorite place for your holidays and where you will want to return again and again. Wonderful views, unbeatable weather, movie beaches and scrumptious food, but above all, infinite plans to make, which we will tell you about in this post and with which we are sure that you will decide to rent a house in Nerja.
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY:
Have you just arrived in Nerja and don’t know what to do? We recommend that you take a walk and get to know the town. Do not worry about where your rental house is located in Nerja, you will have a 24-hour taxi service.
SITES YOU CAN’T MISS:
- BALCONY OF EUROPE: It is one of the most important viewpoints of the Costa del Sol.
- CHURCH OF EL SALVADOR AND THE CEROTE TREE: It is a baroque-style church built at the end of the 17th century. Right in front of its main door you will see the Cerote tree, a huge monkey puzzle tree that is more than 10 years old that has become one of the symbols of Nerja and that you cannot miss if you decide to rent a house in Nerja.
- WALK THROUGH THE PAINTED STREET: It is one of the streets where you will find more people during your walk. Here you can take the opportunity to buy a souvenir to take with you as a souvenir of your trip.
- CROSS THE “BOQUETE DE CALAHONDA”: It is a beautiful arch that gives access to a path with which you will arrive directly at Calahonda beach, one of the best known in Nerja.
- PLAYA DE CALAHONDA: Take advantage and take your first swim in the most beautiful beach in Nerja! Its waters are crystal clear and there is no better plan after spending the whole morning discovering the best corners of Nerja.
WATER SPORTS IN THE SEA:
Are you a lover of water sports? Nerja is the perfect place to rent a house and spend a few days practicing activities at sea. It offers plans such as:
- BOAT TRIPS: It is a great activity to do with the family and to discover Nerja from a privileged position on the sea.
- KAYAK OR PIRAGUA: Burriana beach is your place if you like kayaking. You can do it on a guided group tour or on the contrary, if you prefer it on your own.
- PADDLE SURFING THROUGH THE CLIFFS: It is the perfect opportunity to practice this sport in a beautiful and special place.
- PARAGLIDING: For the most daring, you can caress the sky practicing this activity. You will be able to see Nerja from a perspective that you will never forget.
And this is only the beginning of the infinite plans that Nerja offers you! What are you waiting for to rent a house in Nerja and enjoy a few days of disconnection? Do not hesitate to contact us!