7 minutes from Benajarafe beach on foot
Located in the urbanization La Esperanza
- In the town you can find shops such as ice cream parlors, bakeries, cafeterias, numerous beach bars, where in summer they have themed nights of music, food, games, etc.
- Mercadona (groceries market) 5 minutes by car.
- Nearby bus stop.
- Close to two shopping centers in the towns El Rincón de la Victoria and Vélez Málaga.
- Water park in Torre Del Mar.
- Golf course 8 minutes by car (4 km)
NEARBY LOCATIONS TO VISIT
Costa del Sol East Side
30 minutes from the house you will find this picturesque town where you can visit its famous “Cuevas de Nerja” and take a relaxing walk to enjoy the sea from the Balcón de Europa. If what you want is to have a quiet and relaxing day at the beach, you can visit the spectacular beaches of Maro with their crystal clear waters.
Costa del Sol Central
If we go to the capital of the Costa del Sol, 25 minutes from Villa la Orilla, you can enjoy a city with a special charm in its historic center and take a tour of different museums, including the Picasso Museum and its birthplace.
Then you could make a stop at the Antigua Casa del Guardia to have a good Moscatel de Málaga wine.
On your tour, do not forget to visit El Pimpi, an emblematic restaurant in Malaga, where you can taste typical Malaga tapas with views of the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba.
Costa del Sol West Side
You should not miss visiting Marbella with its exclusive Puerto Banús, as well as Mijas pueblo and Benahavís.
And of course, spend a day visiting the monumental Ronda, where its majestic Tagus and its streets will captivate you, as well as its gastronomy.